The short answer is yes. There is nothing great about it. The only thing that is great about it is how it has been marketed. They tell us it is the best thing that we can get. It is something we all should drink. You have to keep in mind that these companies are in the business of making money. Their goal is to sell you bottled water. Even if you don't need it.
Is bottled water better for you than tap water? No, it certainly isn't. In fact, most bottled water is just tap water. It is filtered and purified so it doesn't have the taste that the water from your tap has. Anything that will get you to drink more water is great. Though, you must realize that it is nothing more than a waste of money. You aren't getting something that your body will jump for joy when it gets.
You have to watch what you buy though. Some bottled water has things added to it. Sometimes they will add sugar or other flavorings to it. If it doesn't taste like pure water, there is something added to it. Sometimes the water will come from a spring or a mountain river. Is this any better for you? Not really. There might be some minerals in it that tap water won't have. But for the most part it is just the same, but more expensive.
Source: <a href="http://weightloss.chindys.nl">weightloss.chindys.nl</a>
Bekijk ook deze populaire persberichten
- Guus Meeuwis’ Groots Overzee concert dit jaar op Texel
- Gratis online meting organisatiecultuur
- ATN Arab IPTV box: meer dan Arabische 500 TV zenders in HD-ready kwaliteit zonder schotel!
- Digital Yuan wordt beschouwd als “Hoogste Potentiële Opbrengst” Investering
- Tas ballonnen achtergelaten op Den Haag CS, verdachte geeft zichzelf aan