February 1, 2011, Woburn, MA - In continuation with its series of accounting webinars for indoor sports industry and hotel industry, Analytix Solutions has announced its next accounting webinars "Kickoff your Accounting in 2011" for Indoor Sports Industry and "Check-in to Our Suite: Accounting Solutions for Hotel Industry". This free online webinar will be conducted by Satish Patel, CPA, scheduled on February 17.
The hour long accounting webinars will begin at 4-5 PM EST for Indoor Sports Industry and 5.30-6.30 PM EST for Hotel Industry. Grab this opportunity to horn your accounting skills by leveraging knowledge and experience from a CPA's point of view.
The topics of discussion in this accounting webinar for indoor sport and hotel industry will be:
- Developing smart practices for managing your finance department
- Discovering emerging trends and technologies impacting financial management
- Measuring the pulse of your business by tracking key performance indicators
- Re-evaluating the goals of your finance department
- Client Case Study
Following are the details for the Indoor Sports Webinar:
Name: Kickoff your Accounting in 2011
Time: 4-5 PM EST
Web Page: http://www.analytixsolutions.com/webinars/indoor-sports-webinar-feb2011.asp
Following are the details for the Hotel Industry Webinar:
Name: Check-in to our Suite: Accounting Solutions for the Hotel Industry
Time: 5.30-6.30 PM EST
Web Page: http://www.analytixsolutions.com/webinars/hotel-webinar-feb2011.asp
Analytix Solutions has been conducting successful accounting webinars for the benefits of Owner, CFO, Managing Director or other key decision makers. It allows the webinar participants an access to accounting experts which helps them manage their practices better.
To register for any of these webinar event, visit: http://www.analytixsolutions.com/webinars/register-webinars.asp.
About Analytix Solutions
Analytix Solutions is a professional services firm providing virtual accounting, bookkeeping and CFO-level services to small to mid-size companies at affordable rates. Analytix offers customize and scalable solutions that have helped many of our clients recoup over 40% of their in-house accounting costs while simultaneously increasing efficiency. Analytix Solutions also offers a full range of secondary financial and IT support services including data entry, data migration, systems integration, payroll services and application development. The company is jointly owned and operated by a CPA and an IT expert with over 40 years of combined experience. For inquiries email us at [email protected]
Bekijk ook deze populaire persberichten
- SecurityForce introduceert eerste online waarschuwingssysteem voor consumenten
- Familie Van de Ridder opent vrijdag de Alkmaarse kaasmarkt
- Levertraan biedt verlichting bij chronische gewrichtsreuma
- Inspectie: reclasseringstoezicht tbs met voorwaarden kan beter
- Reà¼nie Heao Utrecht Dr. Max Euwestraat 1979-1984
- Gratis online meting organisatiecultuur
- Digital Yuan wordt beschouwd als “Hoogste Potentiële Opbrengst” Investering
- Guus Meeuwis’ Groots Overzee concert dit jaar op Texel
- ATN Arab IPTV box: meer dan Arabische 500 TV zenders in HD-ready kwaliteit zonder schotel!
- Tas ballonnen achtergelaten op Den Haag CS, verdachte geeft zichzelf aan