(Persbericht) European Best Pricing Master Thesis Award
- Weak pricing cuts profits by 25 percent, global study reveals that not everyone gets what they deserve -
The European Pricing Platform reaches in the academic year 2011-2012 a new ´European Best Pricing Master Thesis Award‘˜ out to the writer of the best thesis that addresses pricing as the main theme. An experienced jury of pricing experts decides eventually who the winner will be.
In Europe experienced pricing professionals are still scarce. Only few organisations have pricing managers today. A global pricing survey with more than 3.900 respondents by global strategy and marketing consultancy Simon-Kucher & Partners reveals that 65 percent of companies are not able to charge the prices they deserve for the value their products and services deliver. Rather than focusing on profit, 46 percent of the companies fight price wars to gain volume and market share. And when companies finally bring themselves to raises prices, they only get half of what planned. As the need for more talent will seriously increase, students who focus on the pricing subject might be one step ahead of others at the moment they enter the career market.
The importance of pricing knowledge development at student level - and herewith stimulate a new generation of professionals starting their careers with fundamental and applied knowledge in the pricing area - is the driver behind the European Best Pricing Master Thesis Award.
The winning student will receive an astonishing cash reward, an ePP Pricing Training of choice, and a bundle of pricing books. Any student graduated from a European University or Business School at Master level may enter the competition.
The Pricing Thesis Award 2011 -2012 is made possible to the support of sponsors. By interest contact [email protected]
For more information or if you want to apply for this award, go to: http://www.pricingplatform.eu/site/public/thesis_award.asp
We are still looking for people who want to join our jury for this Thesis Award. The main tasks are:
- Helping to promote this Thesis Award through press contacts, social media, etc. so universities get to know this initiative
- The jury needs to evaluate three theses (maximum) using a form which the European Pricing Platform will send to you. The form must be completed at the end of September.
The European Pricing Platform (ePP) is the first - independent - European platform focused to support pricing decision makers in a wide variety of industries and sectors.
Bekijk ook deze populaire persberichten
- Gratis online meting organisatiecultuur
- ATN Arab IPTV box: meer dan Arabische 500 TV zenders in HD-ready kwaliteit zonder schotel!
- Go-Tan introduceert met de Cook & Go nieuw kookconcept gezinnen en families
- Tas ballonnen achtergelaten op Den Haag CS, verdachte geeft zichzelf aan
- Com’ Europe: Grote jongen in wording